Fax & Notary Services
Fax service is available at every MGRL library location excluding Lake Sinclair, East Wilkinson, and Gordon. You are able to send faxes, but not receive them. This service is paid via credit card. Please contact your branch for pricing information.
Notary service is available at select MGRL library locations (see below) during most business hours. Contact the branch before your visit to ensure a notary is present.
- This service is free of charge.
- Appointments are encouraged and subject to availability.
- Please bring your witnesses. Library staff may NOT serve as a witness.
- All signers must be physically present.
- All signers must have a valid picture ID.
- Library staff who serve as notaries will generally notarize most documents.
There are certain documents that we are unable to notarize on-site. It is important to be aware of these limitations to ensure a smooth and efficient notary experience. We kindly ask that you refrain from requesting notarization for the following items:
- Pre-signed/dated Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- School Transcripts
- I-9 Forms
* Depositions= to obtain testimony from a witness under oath prior to trial.