Information on 2018-2019 TAB coming soon!
- Must be a student (public, private or home)
- Age 12-18
- Enjoy working with a team
- Able to meet at least 10 out of 14 meetings at Washington Memorial Library with additional attendance at various activities and events that fits your schedule.
- Must love the library!
How it works:
We will meet the 2nd Saturday and 4th Thursday of each month.
TAB members will be able to:
- Volunteer with tasks around the library
- Help in planning activities at the library
- Assist and run events for teens
- Eat snacks in the library during meeting times
- Get a behind the scenes tour of the library
- Suggest material for the library to purchase
- Add this to college, job and scholarship applications
- Advise the library on current teen trends and interests
- Earn community service hours
Applications are due by :
Turn your application in to any Bibb County library by this date. You will be contacted with a decision (via e-mail or phone), and we will set up a short, non-scary chat within the following two weeks.
For more information about TAB you can read the Tab Mission & Guidelines
Call or e-mail Jillian Beazer for more information!