Apply for the 2017
Summer Teen Advisory Board!
2017 Summer TAB runs June 1st– July 31st
- Must be a student (public, private or home)
- Age 12-18
- Enjoy working with a team
- Able to meet at least 6 times during the summer at Washington Memorial Library with additional attendance at various activities and events.
- Must love the library!
How it works:
There will be a 30 minute meetings before each teen event during the summer. This will allow for plenty of opportunities to meet. Members will also be able to assist in prepping for that day’s teen event.
TAB members will be able to:
- Help in planning activities at the library
- Assist and run events for teens
- Assist with children’s activities
- Host an Anime party July 11th
- Meet new people
- Add this to college, job and scholarship applications
- Advise the library on current teen trends and interests
- Earn community service hours
Applications are due by May 20th, 2017.
Turn your application in to any Bibb County library by this date. You will be contacted with a decision (via e-mail or phone), and we will set up a short, non-scary chat within the following two weeks.
Click here to see the 2017-2018 Tab Mission & Guidelines
Call or e-mail Angelica Torres for more information!