In order to checkout e-books and e-audios from our library, you will need:
- Your PINES library card from MGRL
- E-reading device or computer
- Three (3) e-materials may be checked out per account at one time for up to two weeks
- Items can be reserved
- No late fees!
- Click “Register” to create a RBDigital account.
- Are you using a mobile device or a computer to read e-books/listen to e-audios? The small question mark in the upper right corner of the screen provides links to downloadable apps and programs to enjoy our new system.
- E-audios and e-books currently use separate apps; this will be updated into one convenient app within the next month.
- Download and install the app/program to your device or computer.
- Search or browse for e-books or e-audios. E-books are designated by a small icon of a book; e-audios are designated by a small icon of headphones.
- E-books require the creation and authentication of an Adobe account for digital rights management purposes. You’ll be prompted to do so upon checkout of e-books.
- Download your titles and begin enjoying them immediately!
We also offer access to a variety of Travel books on GALE’s Virtual Reference Library. Click the banner below to access the collection. You will need your MGRL-issued library card number to view the e-books.
Please be aware that staff is unable to assist with the use of personal electronic devices.